Mayflower is a technology company that alters the entertainment industry to a new level of perception and engagement. How do we do it? With the power of cutting-edge technologies. Our global IT products are made by an in-house team of passionate techies. They love working hard to deliver the best user experience. Improving features until they perform excellently is in our DNA.
We profit from our work, but money doesn’t directly dictate our development. We’re up for experiments — that’s how we stay the industry pioneers. We are proud of our core and supporting products like our own payment system, AR/VR, Machine Learning, Computer Vision expertise, and more.
Что будет делать дизайнер? (обязанности)
- Making product discovery together with Product Managers, and measuring feature success through qualitative and quantitative research
- Translate user feedback, business requirements, and technical limitations into ongoing product improvements
- Design beautiful and thoughtful experiences that add value to users
- Own the end-to-end design from rough ideas and sketches to high-fidelity prototypes
- Provide implementation guidance to engineers and ensure features are implemented at the highest quality
- Work closely with product managers, engineers, and other team members to create optimal solutions
- Work collaboratively with other designers to maintain product consistency and improve the product holistically
- Understand customers and their needs through market analysis, customer research, and feedback.
Скиллы дизайнера (требования)
- 5+ years experience as UI/UX designer for web-oriented applications.
- The portfolio is a must (Most importantly web services, desktop applications, and mobile applications)
- User-Centered Design orientation.
- Excellent understanding of practices of front-end development.
- Proficiency with the tools needed to get the job done; it doesn’t matter what you use, as long as you’re great at it.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain your design decisions.
- Solid Figma skills
- Intermediate English.
- Full relocation package (tickets to Limassol for you and your family, taxi to the office, apartments for the first month at our expense).
- The equipped office in the center of the city.
- 300 days of sunshine a year, a Mediterranean coast, fruits, and a friendly atmosphere.
- A steep springboard for personal and professional growth.
- Employment contract under EU law, white salary, Cyprus work visa for 3 years, company support in obtaining work visas for family members.
- The individual development plan, courses from different platforms that you like.
- Any conference around the world (we will pay for participation and organize logistics once a year).
- Language courses, mindfulness webinars, corporate discounts on Coursera and other platforms, corporate incentive programs;
- Free catering in the office, and a free cafeteria with a health bar.
- Ability to work remotely for up to 2 months a year.
- Medical insurance for the whole family, mobile package, support with the purchase of a car, and covering of school/kindergartens expenses;
- New MacBook / iMac and other equipment at your request.
- The possibility of self-realization, and the possibility to influence technical decisions making.
- Big friendly community, IT international teams, corporate events, team buildings, and hackathons.
Важно: pедакция designer.ru не несет ответственности за любую информацию в этой публикации, в т. ч. текстовое описание и графические изображения, предоставленные нам авторами вакансии и другими пользователями интернета. Если Вы нашли ошибку, то, пожалуйста, сообщите нам