is an early-stage digital banking startup founded by award-winning fintech venture capitalists & entrepreneurs. After recently closing our Pre-Series A round - we're now gearing up to officially launch in Q1/ Q2 of 2021. We're actively growing our team and opening various internal departments from the ground up.
a team of hungry entrepreneurs with big dreams, gritty fintech experts, bankers with a modern mentality, and top-ranked venture capitalists, joined on a mission to bring cutting-edge banking services to underbanked businesses and entrepreneurs across the world. With offices already in Singapore, Puerto Rico & Miami, and soon Vilnius - we’re ready to take the digital banking world by storm. Are you?
We are in search of rockstar Senior UX Researchers
to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. We’re looking for candidates with the exceptional analytical skills, understanding of user psychology and communicative skills to champion our research efforts in pursuit of the ideal fintech product.
Salary: from 150,000 rubles
Work format: remote
YOUR MAIN TASKS WOULD BE:
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Collect testing needs from internal clients, and determine priorities that are consistent with business goals and objectives.
- Plan, conduct and analyze qualitative research on multiple aspects of the users experience in close collaboration with the Design Director and CTO.
- Leading, observing and moderating usability testing sessions and interviews.
- Administering questionnaires, surveys, and interviews.
- Work with recruiters to recruit the right research participants and to schedule study sessions. Set up the usability
- Leading the creation of an in-house research group.
- Taking notes during user study sessions and summarizing findings.
- Making video highlights.
- Analyzing qualitative data.
- Creating reports.
- Working with other researchers, designers, product managers, and engineers to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
Как откликнуться на вакансию:
- M.A./M.S. (completed) in Human Factors, Cognitive/Behavioral Psychology, Computer Science, or other field emphasizing human cognition and behavior, or related work experience
- Interest in user research methods
- Detail-oriented and able to work independently on a variety of tasks
- Sense of responsibility
- Can work independently and prioritize time between multiple projects, and be flexible by adapting to changing schedules and different projects
- Strong understanding of strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase.
- Examples of excellent teamwork skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; can present findings concisely and effectively.
- Excellent analytical ability, especially with regards to observation of user behavior.
Контакты работодателя откроются по клику на большую фиолетовую кнопку "Откликнуться".
Важно: pедакция designer.ru не несет ответственности за любую информацию в этой публикации, в т.ч. текстовое описание и графические изображения, размещенные в Фейсбуке и других социальных сетях.
Текст этой публикации любезно предоставлен партнером designer.ru – группой
Если Вы нашли ошибку - пожалуйста сообщите нам