SENIOR INTERACTION DESIGNER, HARDWARE
Design and Marketing Newark, California
Designers at Logitech Video Collaboration are empowered to define how people collaborate now and how they’re going to work years later. You will solve complex problems in enterprise with consumer-grade designs and help product managers to shape different aspects of product experience. We have a rare opening for an accomplished UX designer who can solve challenging user experience problems with simple, empathetic solutions.
Things that matter to us in the candidate:
- Have experience solving tough interaction problems and thinking through the challenges that come with structuring a large, complex application.
- Use systems thinking to deliver design at scale, rather than creating one-off solutions.
- Have a deep understanding of software and hardware constraints.
- Strong skills in mediating and resolving competing requirements and designs
- Demonstrate the ability to design polished interactions
- High comfort level in working within a self-directed culture and navigating ambiguity
- A strong point of view with a healthy dose of humility.
- This position is only suitable for senior-level designers.
- We have offices around the globe and two HQs: in California and Switzerland. However, we’re open for partially or fully remote peers as long as you’re comfortable working with the PST timezone.
- 5+ years of experience in an agile, startup-like product development environment.
- Experience designing and shipping for TV, Audio, Mobile Devices, IoT, or Appliances.
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates systems thinking and core skills across a variety of categories and formats.
- Fluency with common UX design software: Illustrator, Photoshop, Keynote, Sketch, Figma.
- Great verbal/written communication and storytelling skills, with the ability to successfully articulate design concepts.
- Effective time management skills.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.