At BeInCrypto, we create content and products to educate and inspire everyone with crypto & Web3. We generate original content and cover the major news, and make it available in 13 languages. We make it fast and simple. We are much more than a media publication. We also develop educational products and tools and have 4 more products inside our digital nomad backpack: Learn, Rankings, Academy, and Jobs.
Like our products and solutions – our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative. We work hard, and we have a lot of fun – while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we’re known. It’s what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces.
Now we are searching for a passionate UX/UI Designer to join our team and make our products look great and be super user-friendly. You will be expected to execute and evangelize best-in-class UX/UI design solutions, and work alongside other UX/UI designers or independently.
Что будет делать дизайнер? (обязанности)
- Design thoughtful, beautiful, and useful user interfaces and experiences in a team environment.
- Conduct usability tests, contextual inquiries, focus groups, surveys, and other qualitative and quantitative user research studies to gain a better understanding of our users and identify opportunities to improve the user experience.
- Identify, synthesize, and translate findings into insights and communicate recommendations to leadership to influence product improvements.
- Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings.
- Use business requirements and user and market research to assist in developing scenarios, use cases, and high-level requirements.
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, click-throughs, and prototypes.
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications and design patterns.
- Be a passionate and effective advocate for design with non-design audiences.
Скиллы дизайнера (требования)
You'll need to have:
- Visual design expertise demonstrated through mock-ups and style guides;
- Experience with design, wire-framing, and prototyping tools;
- Excellent communication, and presentation skills;
- Ability to extract complex concepts and quickly turn around rigorous flows and mock-ups reflecting a range of options;
- Ability to drive the design review cycle and close on design requirements independently;
- Ability to proficiently present design solutions to stakeholders in design, product management, and engineering.
- A portfolio showcasing a high level of craft with a strong foundation in visual and interaction design;
- Strong skills in Figma and prototyping tools;
- Knowledge of tools like Miro, Jira, etc.;
- Performing user research activities, including: planning research, recruiting participants, moderating, synthesizing research results, creating reports, and presenting results;
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies, including: usability testing, contextual inquiries, card sorts, journey maps, surveys, persona development, task analysis, etc.;
- Fluent in English (written and verbal);
- An online portfolio or work samples is required;
- A growing ability to articulate design decisions with grace, logic and data;
- A strong desire to hone your craft and develop new skills;
- Strong communication and collaboration abilities;
- 3+ years of experience in UI and UX design, service design or equivalent experience in a related field
- A true startup experience – flat hierarchy, no bureaucracy, and the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on a growing business.
- A culture of autonomy and accountability.
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth, and impact, and getting recognized for the great work you do along the way.
- Constant growth opportunities.
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents and learn from them.
- We have team members in 60 countries all over the world! Wherever you go, you can meet someone from the BeInCrypto family.
- Fully remote working mode. Part-time, full-time, and contribution work available.
Apply if you think we’re a good match and we’ll get in touch with you to let you know next steps. Please include link to your portfolio in your cover letter or application.
Важно: pедакция designer.ru не несет ответственности за любую информацию в этой публикации, в т. ч. текстовое описание и графические изображения, предоставленные нам авторами вакансии и другими пользователями интернета. Если Вы нашли ошибку, то, пожалуйста, сообщите нам