Требуемый опыт работы: 3–6 лет. Полная занятость, удаленная работа. Возможно временное оформление: договор услуг, подряда, ГПХ, самозанятые, ИП.
Flow Health is a tech company that owns several clinical medical laboratories.
At Flow Health, we want to transform medical decision-making to bring individualized, data-driven medicine to clinicians and directly to patients. Our aim is to make lab testing more actionable so clinicians can provide personalized medical recommendations and help people make better decisions about their health.
Join our team where you will work on building an in-house laboratory information management system providing functionality for providers, patients, lab workers and other company employees and make it easy for them to do business with us.
Come be a part of a team passionate about creating the very best products. As a UX Designer you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch. You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills, and you will own the experience for a wide area of the Flow Health LIMS.
About a project:
You will work with other members of our development team to create interfaces that are attractive, useful, and usable. You will also be in contact with employees who are using the system we build, translating requirements into wireframe designs and UX interaction schemes;
You will create UX for our in-house laboratory information management system, so your clients will be your colleagues - laboratory scientists and accession team but also providers and patients.
2+ years of proven experience in UX design;
- A strong portfolio - demonstrating all types of design across various customer touch points, written in English;
- Passion about visual design, user interfaces and digital communications, with an appetite for driving the brand of the company;
- Experience and/or education in formal UX practice, for example, user research, prototype development, usability testing;
- Established design approach, including presentation of design ideas and concepts;
- Expert in design tools such as Adobe CS, Sketch, we use - Zeplin, Axure, Figma, InVision, etc;
- Experience in developing UI visualizations for large and complex systems, data sets and technology concepts;
- Excellent multilingual communication skills and fluent written and spoken English is a must;
- Comfortable working independently and flexibility working across both cultures and languages.
You have experience presenting work and communicating it within internal teams;
Remote work, flexible working hours (GMT+7, GMT-8 time zones are preferable for this position);
- Dev team speaks Russian;
- Salary paid in US dollars;
- Equity will be allocated to the high performers;
- Work for a fast growing firm - more scope to stand out and greater opportunities for promotion;
- The contributions you make will be valued immediately;
- It is a socially important project, we help the world to fight COVID!
- Our great corporate events are waiting for the pandemic to end.
от 2 400 до 4 000 USD до вычета налогов.
Как откликнуться на вакансию:
Контакты работодателя откроются по клику на большую фиолетовую кнопку "Откликнуться".