Art Director (relocation to Cyprus). We are looking for a Leader, who can inspire others to take our creative efforts in graphic design, UI/UX and brand identity to the next level. The Art director will bring a mix of artistic, marketing, and business expertise to the position, promoting the visual Company brand across all divisions in the company. The ideal candidate will have a natural eye for design and a passion for delivering dynamic ideas that connect with the audience.
- Develop the overall visual strategy of the Company and set specific expectations, then implement it across all products and constantly review and approve the visual guides and style
- Work closely with all designers to establish a unified brand understanding and voice for the company
- Set up the design style for each BU/division and ensure the alignment with the overall visual strategy of the Company
- Collaborate with all BU/division in creating the visual plans, aligning team priorities with business objectives to deliver high-quality work on time and on budget
- Ensure each BU/division adheres to current processes though audits, identifying opportunities for continuous improvement, and proposing and creating processes and tools to support design operations
- Oversee the whole design production and ensure alignment across the Company
- Analyze market trends, consumer need, and the competitive landscape, propose solutions and track campaigns performance
- Influence and inspire designers to deliver outstanding performance by organizing, directing, and motivating.
- Bachelor’s degree in fine art, graphic design, or similar
- 10+ years as a professional graphic designer with 4+ years of experience as an Art Director
- Experience with the design of systems
- Proficiency with design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite
- A portfolio of published creative designs that demonstrates own styles and abilities is a must
- Ability to provide visual strategic to drive change, innovation and best practice
- Previous experience in the fintech industry will be considered as an advantage
- Fluent English
- Focus on being original and imaginative, and working with artistic media
- Focus on influencing, motivating, and selling ideas to other people
- Highly skilled with leading a team of creative talents
- Proven leadership skills and a talent for providing effective feedback and direction
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Team player
Как откликнуться на вакансию:
- Outstanding relocation package with the ability to start working remotely anywhere + competitive salary based on the candidate's expectations and internal benchmark.
- New branded corporate Mini Cooper Countryman S for the employee and the family.
- Medical insurance for employees and family members.
- Company fitness center for employees and their spouse, parking near the office or a bus tickets.
- Kindergarten/school compensation program.
- The best view to the sea from our own roof bar.
- We support the relocation of our candidates and do our best to help them to be successful in the company.
Контакты работодателя откроются по клику на большую фиолетовую кнопку "Откликнуться".
Важно: pедакция designer.ru не несет ответственности за любую информацию в этой публикации, в т.ч. текстовое описание и графические изображения, размещенные в Фейсбуке и других социальных сетях.
Текст этой публикации любезно предоставлен партнером designer.ru – группой
Если Вы нашли ошибку - пожалуйста сообщите нам