Flatstudio is a digital design and development team focused on people and their needs. We create products that focus on delivering maximum efficiency to our clients, providing pleasant experience for our users and making the team excited. Check out our portfolio at https://flatstudio.co/work
All that would not be possible without our great team, and we are proud of it and our relationships. We ensure to be respectful towards each other and try to do our best to maintain a healthy environment to work and develop.
We are looking for professionals who would fit in and grow together with us – let’s find out if we are a match.
Что будет делать дизайнер:
- Designing functional complex interface systems;
- Combing friendly UX with stunning beautiful UI;
- Creating and supporting accurate and detailed design systems that would be self-explanatory for other designers and developers;
- Being able to count two plus two and write the answer in your reply;
- Time-to-time creating interactive prototypes;
- Reviewing and giving feedback to the development team based on the actual implementation;
- Working as a team with art director, designers, manager and other parties involved;
- Creating and polishing new presentations of studio projects (credits given to you as well).
Требования к дизайнеру (скиллы):
- Working with Figma and enhancing your work using plugins;
- Research and analytics not only for references but also as an investigation;
- Teamwork (and you’ve been a part of one or several teams at least for 2 years);
- Pro-activity and self-organisation;
- At least one of the following languages: Russian, English, Portuguese.
- Intermediate or advanced English (B2-C1);
- Motion design skills;
- Experience with Jira and Slack.
- Full-time and a schedule based on your/our timezones;
- 3 months of probation;
- Salary based on interview results and extras based on performance;
- Paid vacation (22 business days + holidays);
- A cosy office in Lisbon, Parque Das Naçoes area with tea, coffee and a little bit of philosophical talks during the breaks (we are also okay with you working remotely full-time);
- For office employees: employment contract, advanced medical care (Advancecare), city electric bikes (Gira).
- Help with relocation process after 16 months of work:
- Documents (official job contract + assistance with getting NIF and NISS)
- Flight cost covered (one way)
If you are ready to become a part of our amazing team, please email us.
(Subject: Interface Designer position)
Include your resume, portfolio and a short message about yourself and why you are applying for the position.
Важно: pедакция designer.ru не несет ответственности за любую информацию в этой публикации, в т. ч. текстовое описание и графические изображения, предоставленные нам авторами вакансии и другими пользователями интернета. Если Вы нашли ошибку, то, пожалуйста, сообщите нам