Huawei Consumer Business Group (CBG) covers smartphones, PC and tablets, wearable’s, mobile broadband device, family device and device cloud service, and is the third largest smartphone manufacturer in the world. Huawei Consumer BG is dedicated to delivering the latest technologies to consumers and sharing the happiness of technological advances with more people around the world. Walk the walk and make dreams come true. HONOR, a sub-brand under the Huawei Group, The Honor series of mobile computing devices include smartphones, tablet computers, and wearable technology. Striving for multi-dimensional growth, Honor stood at a global height, at the same time strived to be rooted in the local cultures of wherever it has a presence.
• Oversee the design team by training, assigning, scheduling, and mentoring staff;
• Establish visual design standards for production, productivity and quality;
• Collaborate with marketing and sales divisions in creating marketing plans, aligning team priorities with business objectives to deliver high-quality work on time;
• Develop key visual assets of products and services for the team to implement;
• Analyze market trends, consumer need, and the competitive landscape, and track campaign performance;
• Develop creative briefs based on ideas established in brainstorming sessions with direction, schedules, and expected deliverables for the creative team.
• Bachelor’s degree or above;
• 3+ years as a professional graphic designer with experience in management role;
• Proficiency with design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite;
• Exceptional capability with typography, layout, and prototyping;
• Highly skilled with leading a team of creative talent;
• Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives;
• Experience in product graphic design is a must, such as product Key Visual
• Have experience and vision of design works and trends in digital territory, including but not limited to social media, digital marketing and web design.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Global cooperation, fast-developing business, opportunity for professional growth and career development;
• Competitive salary;
• Working time: 5/2 since 9.30 a.m. to 18.00 p.m.;
• Location: Business center Krylatskiy Hills;
• Mobile phone allowance, medical insurance and other benefits.
Важно: pедакция designer.ru не несет ответственности за любую информацию в этой публикации, в т. ч. текстовое описание и графические изображения, предоставленные нам авторами вакансии и другими пользователями интернета. Если Вы нашли ошибку, то, пожалуйста, сообщите нам