Hello, the P2P wallet Team is speaking!
We’re on the verge of developing a cool wallet with outstanding features.
We are looking for an experienced and creative Lead Product Designer for our internal startup — non-custodial Solana based mobile wallet.
As an LPD , you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty. The ideal person will thrive in a setting that values design strategy and research, constant cross-functional collaboration, outside-the-box concepting, and transparency. This individual excels at getting groups of cross-functional teammates excited and invested in solving problems.
Что будет делать дизайнер:
- You will define the visual style of the application
- Managing design team & handle all the processes in the design team
- Take new features from ideation to prototyping, user testing and production
- Develop the short and long term roadmap - impacting the millions of wallet users
- Design both web and mobile (iOS and Android) experiences that solve the needs for a wide range of users, from the newbie to the crypto expert
- Collaborate closely with product managers, engineering, and customer support teams
- You will be interacting directly with end-users and wallet developers to collect feedback and develop user empathy
Требования к дизайнеру (скиллы):
- Disruptors and innovators in their field of specialization
- Equally talented in analytics and creativity
- Capable of looking at the big picture and diving into details
- Has the ability to solve difficult design problems and create frameworks from these design solutions
- Strong, confident communicators with colleagues below, above, and adjacent to them
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Analyze how a new product ties in with market needs and consumer preferences
- Inspiring leader with deep insights into the personal motivations of their team members
- An international team of skilled experts
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world GMT+3 or in the headquarter office in Cyprus
- Competitive salary & bonus paid and excellent international career opportunities
- Well-being & Mental Health support program
- Full tech/equipment set-up, which is relevant to executing tasks
- A high degree of autonomy, no micromanagement
- Ownership culture
- $4500-$5000 per month
Advanced verbal and written English at must
Важно: pедакция designer.ru не несет ответственности за любую информацию в этой публикации, в т. ч. текстовое описание и графические изображения, предоставленные нам авторами вакансии и другими пользователями интернета. Если Вы нашли ошибку, то, пожалуйста, сообщите нам