Ищу дизайнера интерфейса уровня миддл и выше со свободным разговорным английским.
Удаленка. Может быть полная или частичная занятость.
Работа с 2 международными проектами на западном рынке. ЗП от 2.000 евро.
Позицию планирую закрыть до 17 июля.
Job Title: UX/UI designer
Location: Warsaw or Berlin or Remote
We are Insight Guides & Rough Guides
It’s an exciting time at Insight Guides and Rough Guides, as we embark on our next phase of product development. For over 45 years, Insight Guides and Rough Guides have inspired travellers with a unique combination of stunning photographs, inspiring essays that delve deep into the culture of a destination, and detailed travel planning information.
Our unique online platform is designed to give travellers access to our extensive knowledge of the travel industry and provides an easy-to-use solution for the planning and booking of desirable and memorable travel experiences.
We are looking for a highly motivated mid-level UX / UI Designer (3+ years experience) to join our team and bring our travel product to the next level. If you are passionate about creating a new product based on user stories and business requirements, making it simple and spot-on with an easy to use and appealing interface, this role might be just for you. Even more so if you love travel and want to help travellers get great experiences by creating and continuously improving a state of the art trip planner.
Nice to haves:
proven UX experience in all stages of concept work for user centered product design, including sketching, wireframing & prototyping, (not necessarily in the same project) – please cover in portfolio & CV
- 3+ years experience in UI design and wireframing / prototyping with invision, adobe xd, sketch, figma or similar (provide examples & portfolio)
- Experience in designing both mobile app & web based products
- Strong visual design skills, adherence to design principles and proven best practices for responsive / adaptive design
- Ability to explain your ”why” for interface or interaction choices
- Solution-driven & pragmatic mindset
- Self-organisation & planning / estimating tasks
- Great communication skills and experience collecting and implementing feedback, good level of English language
Experience working with development team / preparing inputs & tasks for development
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and bootstrap
- Experience in process modeling & diagram visualisation
- Experience in animations & micro-interactions
- Degree in Human maine interaction, interaction design or other UX related subjects such as psychology or ergonomics
Work closely with head of product for concept and user flows and feedback, and with the development team for implementation
- Requirements gathering and documentation
- Creation of user flows to illustrate user interaction with the websites / product
- Creation of wireframes based on user stories for different projects on travel planning and booking
- Apply UI design to wireframes and make it ready for development
- Define micro-interactions to improve user interactions with the website
- Quality assurance of delivered frontend layers & templates
Office in Warsaw, currently fully remote work – part time remote work negotiable
- Stable employment based on an employment contract or B2B
- LuxMed medical care and/or sport card
- Competitive salary plus annual bonus based on achieved targets
- We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. We strongly believe that diversity of backgrounds, ethnicities, experience, circumstances, abilities and perspectives leads to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users.
If you are interested in joining our team, please write us to mail with your letter of motivation, CV, portfolio and salary expectations.
Как откликнуться на вакансию:
Контакты работодателя откроются по клику на большую фиолетовую кнопку "Откликнуться".