Smart Muscle Suit is a smartwear startup. Our tech-wear is based on a Neural Network Processor (NNP) along with Electromyography sensors (sEMG) in textile collecting a profound data to build a 3D muscle avatar to identify current and future muscle imbalances.
Shaping and implementing a coherent brand identity for Smart Muscle Suit
- Creating outstanding designs for our website (landing pages, icons, badges, logos), content (illustrations, templates, infographics), and print materials (brochures, flyers, banners for events)
- Designing engaging visuals for our ads (banner for advertising on social networks, including animated banners), and creating marketing videos
- Coming up with innovative design ideas to boost our marketing campaigns’ efficiency
- Ensuring brand consistency across all assets
- Coordinating various cross-teams design projects
- Advising and coaching our teams on UI best practices
- Being a driver of change and innovation within our company by building up our design team
You are creative, self-motivated, well-organized and work well under pressure
- Pay attention to detail with the ability to work under own initiative and to get things done
- Have a minimum 1-2 years of design work experience
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, …)
- Have a good knowledge of CSS and HTML, including responsive websites
- You have excellent written and oral English skills. French, German or other language excellence is not mandatory but nice to have.