We are looking for a graphic designer with skills in motion design to create engaging and on-brand visuals for a variety of media.
What your job will look like
What we are looking for / What we expect
- Animating illustrations;
- Creating marketing materials for a wide variety of mediums, including print, web, and mobile;
- Creating presentations;
- Enriching brand guidelines;
- Taking ownership of your role and developing it further;
- Working in an international environment with skilled and creative professionals.
What we offer
- Ability to work fluently in Russian and English;
- Portfolio showcasing design skills;
- Ability to partner with other creative team members and key stakeholders to create content used across a variety of platforms;
- Three or more years of graphic and motion design experience;
- Good illustration skills are a plus;
- Ability to comprehend, uphold and enrich brand guidelines;
- Technical skills and proven ability to use a variety of software (Ps, Ai, Ae, PowerPoint, Keynote);
- Understanding the principles of Lottie animations and the ability to create them;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to receive and interpret feedback, and meet tight deadlines;
- Preference toward a 'startup-like' culture;
- Ability to maintain openness, honesty and humane qualities and values.
What we do
- Fringe benefits;
- Exceptionally passionate and friendly team with great transparency;
- Flexible time, non-bureaucratic organization style, autonomy in decision-making and supportive peers.
We’re a growing international company from Helsinki, Finland that helps online stores by automating the discovery and embedding of product videos. Our team is spread out across 4 countries around the world. We’re artists, creators, designers, travelers, cyclists, programmers, dancers, photographers, writers, pet lovers, gamers, campers, runners, parents, sailors, entrepreneurs. We all are so different, but we’re united by common values and goals: do exceptional work, have fun, build the best product in the business, experiment, treat people right, tell the truth, have a positive impact on the world around us, and keep learning.
Please tell us about your experience in the cover letter. We will only consider applications with a portfolio. Most of the discussions will be held in Russian, but the materials you're going to work with are in English, that's why it would be great to show that you're comfortable using this language. The video interviews will be held in Russian.