Join us as a Lead Product Designer in revolutionizing the airline industry! We’re seeking a visionary Lead Product Designer to spearhead our product design, shaping the future of our innovative operating system for airlines.
Our San Francisco-based company is developing an airline-specific operating system. We have a strong track record, having graduated from Y Combinator alongside renowned companies like Airbnb, Dropbox, Stripe, Gitlab, and Docker. Our project has garnered over $4 million in funding from Silicon Valley investors, and we’ve assembled a robust international team of engineers. With offices in the US, Kazakhstan, and Mexico, we offer opportunities for relocation and stock options to our high-performing team members.
As the Lead UX/UI Designer, you'll have a significant influence on all product design decisions. Collaborate with a small group of developers and designers to create innovative product. Understand user needs, iterate on solutions, and transform ideas into a fully realized product.
Что будет делать дизайнер? (обязанности)
Lead and manage the end-to-end design process.
Collaborate with products and developers to ensure high-quality design implementation.
Engage in all stages of the product lifecycle, from requirements gathering to testing and implementation.
Demonstrate high-quality design practices in UX research, ideation, and visual design.
Simplify complex challenges, translating business objectives and user needs into intuitive designs.
Create wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs to communicate ideas and user flows.
Present design artifacts, capturing feedback for iterations.
- Enhance design processes and workflows, working closely with the CEO.Stay updated with design trends and technologies, incorporating them into the process.
Скиллы дизайнера (требования)
- Minimum 5 years of professional product design experience.
- Proficiency in Figma (working with auto layouts, creating components and prototypes, designing UI kits or design systems)
- Experience in designing admin interfaces or SaaS products.
- Ability to render web projects, including adaptive versions.
- Strong design skills with a deep understanding of user experience.
- Effective communication through specifications, wireframes, and mockups.
- Success in designing high-quality product experiences for various platforms.
- Mastery of UX interaction and design principles, with experience in rapid prototyping.
- Ability to architect system-wide design solutions.
- Experience mentoring a team of 2+ UX/UI designers.
- Previous startup experience and/or experience in travel industry is a big plus
- Must have a portfolio showcasing strong design and UX/UI sensibility.
Competitive salary package.
Opportunity to work with a collaborative, cross-functional team.
Exposure to cutting-edge design trends and technologies.
Positive and inclusive work environment fostering personal and professional growth.
Relocation to the United States, Mexico, and Kazakhstan is available.
Важно: pедакция designer.ru не несет ответственности за любую информацию в этой публикации, в т. ч. текстовое описание и графические изображения, предоставленные нам авторами вакансии и другими пользователями интернета. Если Вы нашли ошибку, то, пожалуйста, сообщите нам