Hey there! We've got an exciting opportunity for a Sr Product Designer to join our kick-ass Bandlab monetization team. Here's the deal: in our monetization team we're all about helping artists rock their careers. We create services that connect artists with their fans, turbocharge their professional growth, amplify their personal brand, and, of course, make cash along the way. With over 60 million users worldwide, our reach is massive. We're not just closing needs, we're opening up opportunities for artists.
On top of that, we raised $25 million in a series of B1 financings at a valuation of $425 million. We're not your average nine-to-five gig. We're all about embracing challenges, breaking barriers, and pushing the limits of what's possible. Of course, all communication will be in English, because we have an international team.
Below will go the usual/boring information about the position, so if you're the kind of designer who doesn't want to be bored, apply now :)
Bandlab is the flagship product of BandLab Technologies, and a leading social music creation network with a global reach of over 60 million users and growing. Its cross-platform creative ecosystem offers everything from a next-generation digital audio workstation, to an advanced suite of creator tools and features, to niche artist services.
Что будет делать дизайнер? (обязанности)
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including product managers, engineers, and researchers, to define and prioritize design requirements.
Lead the end-to-end design process for monetization-focused initiatives aimed at helping music creators achieve their goals.
Deliver prototypes and production-ready designs with a strong desire to iterate by sharing ideas at each stage of your process.
Support engineers by providing all necessary assets and confirming that implementations are visually and experientially perfect.
Effectively communicate ideas and design rationale both verbally and visually at every stage of the design process.
Iterate designs based on user feedback, usability testing, and data-driven insights to continuously improve the user experience and achieve the best CR.
Help build out and improve our design system in Figma.
Скиллы дизайнера (требования)
- 4+ years of experience as a product designer, with a focus on digital products and user interfaces.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating expertise in user-centered design, interaction design, and visual design.
- Proficiency with Figma
- Experience working in cross-functional teams, collaborating with product managers, engineers, and researchers.
- Strong ability to translate insights from UX Research into actionable design solutions.
- Familiarity with agile development processes and ability to adapt design workflows accordingly.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate design decisions and rationale to stakeholders.
- Good organizational skills
- Passion for music and the making music process.
- Remote work options or relocation sponsorship to sunny and cosmopolitan Singapore
Healthcare, dental insurance
Attractive paid annual leave, sick leave, childcare leave, volunteer leave and maternity leave
BandLab Technologies staff discount
Quarterly bonus and continuous learning budget
Diversity and Inclusion
BandLab Technologies commits to fostering diversity and inclusion in all that we do. Regardless of race, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, religion or any other status protected by law, we offer applicants the equal opportunity to join, belong and flourish in our organisation.
Важно: pедакция designer.ru не несет ответственности за любую информацию в этой публикации, в т. ч. текстовое описание и графические изображения, предоставленные нам авторами вакансии и другими пользователями интернета. Если Вы нашли ошибку, то, пожалуйста, сообщите нам