Привет, ребята. Это опять мы.
Рига / Лондон (https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/juro
Мы растём и снова ищем продуктовых дизайнеров.
Если вкратце: Juro — глобальный продукт, переосмысливающий менеджмент документов и контрактов.
Мы сейчас хорошо растём в Европе, при этом целимся на выход в Штаты.
Ищем опытных дизайнеров, которые помогут нам двигаться ещё быстрее.
Если узнали себя в описании — откликайтесь прямо там или присылайте портфолио и пару слов о себе на почту.
Начинаем удалённо, а когда полноценно открываются границы — релоцируем.
Давайте делать дела.
Imagine yourself as a Senior Product Designer at Juro.
Why do we need you?
Design drives a lot of what we do today at Juro — we use design to make the process of contracting as simple and human as possible.
As a small and fast-growing company, we need a key member of the team who can help us define and push forward design at Juro. Working with our Design Lead [Ilya](https://www.linkedin.com/in/ibillidi/
), you'll be involved in the improvement of our design ecosystem and inspire teams to push the boundaries of what’s possible. We're expecting a designer who possesses a clear vision of the future of user experience and has the courage to pursue forward-thinking design.
What are you going to do?
You will create and support recognizable and nice, easy-to-use web applications so that our users can create, edit and sign contracts with no pain. Day-to-day, this means that you’ll:
- Contribute to overall strategy and decision-making about the product direction
- Always be researching and bringing forward new findings and learnings
- Design features that ship quickly and with high quality
- Participate in ongoing design reviews and iterations during the sprint
- Work closely with engineering, customer success, marketing and sales
Looking ahead in 12 months’ time, success as Senior Product Designer at Juro means that you’re leading the full design process according to our roadmap on track.
This might be for you if...
- You've worked on complex interfaces for web applications or platforms.
- You've used data and feedback to frame problems and solutions.
- You share the human-centric approach to product design and have incorporated that in your past work.
- You employ a personal set of design principles for form and function when solving problems.
- You're convinced that aesthetics is a vital part of product design.
- You've incorporated and supported design systems in your past projects.
- You've worked with different teams in order to surface all of the insights in order to get to the best solution.
- You've been in an environment that changes continuously, and need little guidance to think on the go and succeed even when faced with ambiguity.
We're building the agreement layer for the internet.
Juro is the contract collaboration platform that enables businesses to agree and manage contracts all in one unified workspace.
Juro was born from our frustration working with legal contracts. We are rebuilding contracts from the ground-up and for the online age, changing them from static, offline files into modular data models that reflect how modern business relationships should run.