от 200 000 руб.
Всем привет! Мы в PicsArt в поиске Design Lead в creative команду. Вам предстоит работать с международными командами для создания дизайна, соответствующего местным тенденциям.
Вы будете влиять на направление дизайна, проводить маркетинговые и рекламные кампании для рынков разных стран, руководить и направлять команду дизайнеров и многое другое. Плотное взаимодействие с продуктовыми и маркетинг командами в России и СНГ, Западной Европе, Латинской Америке, Юго-Восточной Азии, Африке и на Ближнем Востоке.
- Опыт от 5 лет в графическом дизайне (международные проекты как плюс),
- портфолио и разговорный английский (интервью и созвоны с коллегами).
- гибкий график, мак и вся необходимая техника,
- удаленная работа из любой локации (либо офис в Москве недалеко от станций Савеловская/Белорусская),
- оформление «белое», зп от 200 т.р.
Рада обсудить подробнее в ТГ или на почте.
Senior Designer / Design Lead (Design Studio)
As the Lead of our in-house Creative studio in Moscow, you will shape and define our visual language and culture in the international markets.
You will work with international teams across the organization to create on-trend designs, influence design direction, guide our creative output, and deliver on a wide variety of creative campaigns. You will guide our creative output and deliver on marketing and advertising campaigns, partnership assets, Apple and Google Play store screens, events, and much more.
As a Lead, you will also be in charge of hiring new designers, mentoring and inspiring the team under you, working with freelancers, and championing and creating great design.
- Work closely with Global Brand Director and Product and Marketing teams in Russia & CIS, Western Europe, Latin America, South East Asia, Middle East and Africa on evangelizing the brand vision across all teams and external vendors;
- Build local creative strategies and implement into all aspects of execution, based on global creative strategy and local insight with ability to understand and interpret data;
- Oversee all assigned projects through from concept to completion;
- Contribute to creating a dynamic and creative environment where innovation, collaboration and excellence are fostered and rewarded;
- Work on creating assets including advertising layouts, tutorials, photo edits and other design tasks in support of assigned business units;
- Proactively anticipate needs, issues or conflicts working closely with stakeholders to resolve them;
- Ensure consistent look and feel of all assets created across all business units;
- Adhere to the strategy, vision and cultural climate at PicsArt - one that promotes a strong team and better results for our customers through rapid prototyping, innovation, creativity and strong execution;
- Mentor and manage designers and freelancers.
What we seek and value most in our candidates
- 5-6+ years working within an international design firm or other creative team environment;
- Modern, global design aesthetic and strong, conceptual thinker who possesses a wide range of design capabilities including a strong background in branding, title design, typography, digital design and color theory;
- Fluent communication skills in English;
- Experience living, studying or working in different cultures will be a strong advantage;
- Open and receptive to design critique but also able to represent their own work and stand up for design they believe in;
- Passionate about global design trends, international cultures and bringing fresh ideas to projects and the team;
- Able to collaborate cross-functionally across multiple business units and effectively communicate ideas;
- Self-driven and organized with the ability to successfully manage time, workflow and schedule in order to meet strict and sometimes aggressive deadlines;
- Able to focus, with keen attention to detail;
- Technologically savvy and tapped into what’s trending in social media and on creative apps;
- Expertise in Figma and Adobe products, Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign (After Effects is a plus);
- Experience working with JIRA, Confluence, Asana will be a plus;
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to brainstorm on the fly with external partners.
- Professionalism in both soft and hard skills;
- motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
PicsArt is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
PicsArt is the world’s #1 creative platform and social editing app that’s leading the visual storytelling revolution. With more than 150 million monthly active creators, the PicsArt community creates, remixes and shares nearly 1 billion images every month. The company has amassed one of the largest open-source collections of content in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers and more. PicsArt is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Yerevan, Armenia, Moscow, Beijing, Tokyo, and Los Angeles, PicsArt is backed by Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Venture Partners, and Siguler Guff and Company.
Как откликнуться на вакансию:
Контакты работодателя откроются по клику на большую фиолетовую кнопку "Откликнуться".