Product Designer to join Revolut - the fastest growing FinTech in the world - and sit within our design team at our offices based in London/Moscow/St.Petersburg.
We look for designers that believe there are no boundaries between form and function, and no border between graphic design and user experience. Our designers do the research, work on UX, sweat the UI pixels, write the specifications for the developers and QA, review and test the design implementation. They build and maintain our cross-platform design system, that speeds up the development and keep user experience coherent for all our products.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Work closely with business development team to turn new broad ideas into something useful and valuable for millions of users
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Create design artefacts like mockups, user flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes to communicate design ideas
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product team
- Collaborate effectively with developers and QA to build and ship the real product solutions
- Work closely with the product team to optimise the product solutions and iterate on them to enhance them for business and for the users
To put it bluntly - it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
See employer's contact