G-SPACE STUDIO is looking for UX Designer with experience PC Games
We are looking for a remote UX Designer to work at an ambitious MMORPG for PC with a team of professionals from around the world.
G-SPACE STUDIO LTD is a European game development studio. Our company has been developing games and applications since 2011. We work with partners from Europe, Canada and the USA.
Started as a small team of indie flash game developers, now we are a solid studio of game development veterans. We love games and know almost everything about them. We are engaged in the development of high-quality products of varying complexity, such as MMORPG, AR / VR games and applications.
Что будет делать дизайнер? (обязанности)
- Delivering design specs and reference material to guide the implementation of features (player journeys, flows, wireframes & mockups);
- Creating the UX vision, including UX pillars, user interactions and UI principles;
- Making data driven decisions leveraging your knowledge of cultural and game-design trends and the industry landscape;
- Designing and producing user experiences for MMO game project;
- Wireframe, prototype, and design website and online application experiences for gaming properties.
Скиллы дизайнера (требования)
- 3+ years working as an interaction designer, user interface designer, or similar role with games for PC or consoles (MMO Preferable);
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and UX software (Figma, etc);
- Proven experience in UX design work, demonstrating proficiency in creating wireframes, interactive prototypes, and final visual design implementation;
- Working knowledge of design system;
- Passionate PC/Console gamer;
- Excellent problem solver with design innovation;
- Good verbal communication and presentation skills;
- Intermediate English (written);
- Flexible working schedule, fully remote work;
- The opportunity to participate in the creation of exciting products;
- Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team;
- Competitive salary with the regular review;
Важно: pедакция designer.ru не несет ответственности за любую информацию в этой публикации, в т. ч. текстовое описание и графические изображения, предоставленные нам авторами вакансии и другими пользователями интернета. Если Вы нашли ошибку, то, пожалуйста, сообщите нам