- It's a position for those who are ready to relocate, we offer assistance with relocation to Kazakhstan, Mexico, or Uruguay.
- Portfolio first! Everything else second!
- 1st Interview only after portfolio review!
We’re looking to add a Product Designer with a DesignOps mindset over our largest product areas to help run larger-scale research initiatives and ensure alignment with partners in product & engineering. If this is of interest, send your portfolio today!
Что будет делать дизайнер? (обязанности)
- Help us build best-in-class Modern Data Stack as a Service
- Take co-ownership of our design system
- Work closely with the product team to solve UX challenges during designing
- Work closely with the engineering team to evaluate design quality during development
- Provide governance and rules related to maintenance, adherence, and adoption of the design system
- Track the effectiveness, satisfaction, and adoption of the design system by establishing and measuring OKRs
- Partner with the revenue and marketing team to ensure our design system fits within the Improvado brand experience
Скиллы дизайнера (требования)
- 5+ years of demonstrated design thinking, service & product design
- You’re experienced enough to share your expertise with others, but still - you want to design with your hands
- Ability to manage cross-functional initiatives with many stakeholders within design and outside, across business units
- You understand system thinking and component-based design patterns
- You have worked on technical products
- Proficiency in web design & development, and in UX analytics implementation
- Remote OK
- Relocation package (Kazakhstan, Mexico, Uruguay)
- Startup Culture & Strong Ethics
- Ideal Time & Stage to Benefit — just got Series A
- Strong Product/Market Fit
- High-Growth Environment
- Mentorship opportunities with team members, leadership, and beyond
- Training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
Improvado is committed to empowering sales & marketing teams to make business decisions through data simplification.
Our No-Code Revenue Data Platform helps marketing and sales teams to connect data from 300+ marketing and sales sources in one place and build a comprehensive picture of their efforts. The platform aggregates data from Facebook, YouTube, Salesforce, TradeDesk, and various other sources to help analysts and C-Suite executives make informed decisions about the distribution of their marketing dollars. We’re proud to be working with teams ranging from SMB to Enterprise companies, including ASUS, Illy Cafe, the University of San Francisco, etc.
We value diversity and know that together we're greater than the sum of our experiences. If you're looking for a collaborative and high-growth environment — you absolutely gotta join our Silicon Valley vibe. Curiosity, openness, and hard work are at the very heart of Improvado.
Важно: pедакция designer.ru не несет ответственности за любую информацию в этой публикации, в т. ч. текстовое описание и графические изображения, предоставленные нам авторами вакансии и другими пользователями интернета. Если Вы нашли ошибку, то, пожалуйста, сообщите нам